Selling a house can be a complex process. Finding the right time to sell, the right price to sell at, and coordinating your sale with buying a new house can be a lot to take on. I will help you streamline this process, and deal with the details so you don’t have to.
I will guide you through the following steps:
- Finding the right time to sell. Market conditions, and time of year have a big role to play in this. Sometimes you have to sell immediately, and that’s fine too.
- Determining the asking price. Too low and you can lose out on thousands of dollars, too high and you may not sell. Finding the right price is crucial.
- Preparing your home for sale. “Curb appeal” is key – I will help you make the subtle enhancements to your home to help it sell.
- Getting the word out there – I will ensure your home is well-advertised, with an MLS listing, open houses, Tours, and much more. Contact us today to arrange a meeting and we can go over our Marketing plan with you!
- Evaluating and negotiating offers – we will take a look at the offers that come in and I can help you decide the right price.
- Close the deal – with the help of myself and your lawyer, we ensure all the required paperwork is completed.
Want to learn more, or chat with me about selling your home?