When buying a home, you are looking for more than just a place to hang your hat – it is where you will make some of your most precious memories. As an Abbotsford homeowner myself, I understand the importance of finding the right home, the right neighbourhood, and the right price. That’s why I will help you every step of the way to ensure all the puzzle pieces fit.
Also, before I came to real estate, I owned my own construction company. That means I have the knowledge of building standards, materials, and best practices – if anything doesn’t check out, I will let you know right away. My experience also means I have a great network of contractors and suppliers for when you need solid, reliable referrals.
Looking for the perfect home? Here are some of the steps I will guide you through.
- Consultation – We determine what you are looking for, and create some criteria to help us find your dream home.
- We discuss your financial options.
- I begin searching for homes that fit your criteria, and
- We walk-through the properties, helping you get a sense of what is out there and what you want.
- Once you find the right home, we determine a contract of sale, decide on an offer, and submit the offer!
- Depending on the outcome of the offer, I help you negotiate the terms to ensure it works for you.
- Scheduling of home inspections.
- Your deposit and paperwork are collected to be given to your lawyer.
- I ensure paperwork is on schedule, and access to the property is arranged.
- Post-sale, you are always welcome keep in touch and to contact me with any questions.
Whether you are looking for a family home, investment property, or something in between, get in touch today and we can discuss your real estate goals.